You may not have this treatment if you have any of the following conditions: OR you may need a doctors approval.
* Under the age of 18
* Cannot be medically morbidly obese
* Pregnant or Lactating
* Cannot have an abnormally low Body fat percentage for your size, age & weight.
* Genital Herpes (Or must be on suppressive medication for at least 6 months)
* Uncontrolled Hypertension
* Liver or Kidney Disorders
* Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
* Taking Synthroid or generics of synthroid
* Compromised Immune System
* Cancer or History of Cancer (Must be 10 or more years without recurrence) Can be done before with a doctors approval.
* Photo sensitivty to sun exposure
* Taking drugs that cause photo sensitivity
* Previous liposuction: SmartLipo, Lipo Dissolve, Cold Lipo etc. (resulting in the PERMANENT removal of your fat cells) LipoLaser may not work as effectively on those areas. A test session will be required if you wish to LipoLaser those areas.
Who is not the ideal candidate for the LipoLaser treatments?
It’s not ideal for necks. And outer thigh areas. The fat in these areas is usually deeper set, than the LipoLaser can’t reach and isn't as effective in those areas.
Clients with loose skin, often times what feels or looks like a fatty layer, is in fact loose skin. This Laser can remove fat from cells and reduce inches, even in an area with loose skin, but it will not tighten the skin significantly. Not sure what’s - what? Come in for a free consultation and we will make sure this is the best option for you.
Large tattoos. This is a Laser, and Lasers of any kind do not get along with tattoos. We cannot place the laser paddles over large tattoos or tattoos with very solid black ink. The laser will disrupt the ink in the dermis below and cause damage to the tattoo. We can place the paddles strategically around tattoos, use a sunscreen on the ends that may be slightly exposed. This works well for older, smaller tattoos.
LipoLaser cannot remove or smooth large/excessive amounts of cellulite. It will smooth out some of the smaller lumps and bumps on the thighs, but at the end of the day, it is not a cellulite laser, and will not treat cellulite deep in the tissue. Not sure what’s considered excessive? Come in for a free consultation!
Those who cannot/do not work out at all, with no dietary changes, This treatments success relies on your ability to maintain your results. This means not fluctuating large amounts of weight, excessive drinking/eating without working out to offset the large calorie intake. You don’t have to be perfect, but you do need to be doing something. This treatment leaves the fat cells in your body, and only hits the re-set button so you do need to maintain a healthy life style.