Before You Bronze
Step 1 - The Day Before Your Tan:
* Shave all areas that you normally shave.
* DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting if your hair is dark/thick
* Exfoliate with a washcloth, pouf -Focus on elbows, hands & knees.
Step 2 -The Same Day You Receive Your Tan:
*DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, makeup right before your tan, if its left on from a long work day that will be fine. The day you will be tanning be prepared to wash your makeup off.
*Wear dark, loose fitting clothing- Avoid socks, tight jeans and even forego the bra or bring a sports bra to help avoid rub off.
*Cotton clothing is optimal -tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing, but avoid white, It says it comes out.... But who really wants to test it?
*Women; you may opt to go naked, bring a swimsuit, use our disposable panties, or bring a panty & bra set of your own.It will get tan on it!
*Gentlemen; Please bring a bathing suit, boxers, underwear or other suitable tanning attire.
*If your are under 17 you must wear bra & panty set, either bring your own or we will provide disposable for you.
* Anyone under 17 can only be tanned nude, with a parent present (in the office)
After You Bronze
* Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry) some tackiness may be present - this does not mean the color will come off, it just takes longer to dry in some areas.
*We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment, Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics.
*Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session. Including working out, swimming, sprinklers, and watch out for rain.
*No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8 hours (it is best to wait until the next morning) When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth or louffa (Use your hand and soap only the first day)
*When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer washes off, This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
*Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
*DO NOT excessively exfoliate the skin for 5 days after tanning.
* Daily use of Body Lotion is recommended to extend the results, softer skin sheds less!
*302 skin cares Body Oil is super hydrating, smells great and is non-greasy $20
*Norvell Renewing Sunless Exfoliator $20
*Norvell Pro-Long Sunless Extender $24
*Your tan will naturally fade over a period of days - each tan should last about 7 days.
*Spray tanning does NOT contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sun’s UV rays.